Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catch up!

I figured I need to catch you all up! (since I have so many people looking at my blog! hahahaha!!!) Third week of school already. It`s going great! Got an A on my first test! Back at Hoag tomorrow! The big bummer...... I applied for financial aid and they denied me! They said I have too many units, so I have to petition. It is such a pain in the butt! Nothing is easy! I have to apply for student loans too, I cannot afford anything right now when there is no work for Archie! It sucks, we are going down! But I know I should think positive and keep praying!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the no money thing. Evan just got laid off from his job!! But you're right. Keep praying and God will provide. Not always in the ways we hope for, but in His own way. We'll keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete